The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

How I Made $900,000 Adsense Cheque

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter

"I look back now at how ill prepared I was, I didn't know anything about SEO, advertising, community and I didn't even know what venture capital was. Just goes to show You anyone can do anything."
Markus Frind - Plentyoffish - $900,000 Adsense Cheque Owner

Mr. Markus Frind is the owner of Plentyoffish.com who earned $900,000 from a single Adsense cheque. Just take a look of his $900,000 Adsense cheque. What was he done to earn that big money?

He said,
"I made a whole $5.63 cents my first month."
And now You all know the story.

This is Mr. Frind's marking on how He started His Adsense empire.

1. Learn on SEO.
2. Focus in traffic.
3. Work really hard.
4. Spent time on reading, studying, learning.
5. Try to be bigger than others.
6. You don't have to be perfect, good is enough.
7. Constantly forced yourself to test new things.

This is what Mr. Markus Frind means by "traffic"

Read Mr. Markus Frind's statement in How I Started An (Adsense) Empire.

Mr. Cheque

0 comments: