The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cheques From HostGator

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter

These cheques came from Ms. Connie Ong at http://connieong.com. And this is what she said in her letter:

Hi Mr Cheque,

I would like to have my cheque posted on your site. Pls see attachment file for picture.

A little about me:

My name is Connie and I am from Singapore. I started my internet journey 6 months ago and found it to be very challenging.

I have been earning from Paypal most frequently and this is my first physical cheque from affiliate sales.

My site ConnieOng.com talks about my internet journey as well as pieces of my life. I review products and recommend good resources.

People come to my site to get to know me as well as to pick up some IM tips.

Hope to see my cheque on your site soon. =)

Cheers & thanks
Connie.


Well miss Connie, here you go.

Mr Cheque.

0 comments: