The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Biggest Adsense Cheque Ever!

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter

Do you think that Markus Frind's (Plentyoffish.com) cheque is the biggest? You are totally wrong! Check this cheque out. It came from Mr Big Check, and this is what he said to me:

Hello,

I would appreciate if you add this $636,ooo Adsense payment to your gallery. As far as I know this is the biggest published monthly Adsense payment ever (Markus 900k check is for 2 months).

As you can see I want to remain anonymous, so I cannot give more details. But I can tell you one thing, this check is not from arbitrage or spamming the serps or any other BS. This is all whitehat legitimate stuff & the best thing is its almost 99% pure profit!. I am very sorry i cannot give you more info. Anyway thanks a lot for your time man, I really appreciate it.

Mr. Big Check.


Well thank You very-very much Mr. Big Check! I hope soon You can give us Your other super cheques here. Bravo!

Mr. Cheque.

7 comments:

Bluebeetle(one) said...

It seems almost impossible to realize (no arbitrage, 99% profit).

I wonder how many websites were necessary to obtain this jackpot...

I'll be very satisfied after my 1st $100 cheque (no hurry I'm just starting).

Have all a nice day!

Bluebeetle(one).

Anonymous said...

Gentleman, That check is a sham. If you zoom in closely enough you can see the lines where the 636k was cut and pasted in.

Nice try Mr Big Check but you did a horrible cut and paste job!

Jackass!

Mad Max
www.TheFreeDatingSite.com

Anonymous said...

Well Mr. Big Check, how can You explain on this?

I tried to see it once again, using the Microsoft Office Picture Manager and zoom it. I also tried to zoom it with Photoshop. I'm not sure about this, because the printed numbers is still align with others I guess.

Anyone can help us out? Either to prove it as real or a fake.

Mr. Cheque

Ryan Do said...

This check is real fake. The whole bottom line, including the payment is cut and pasted. You will see the margin if you zoom in.
I am working with google too, but I 've found 3 websites that really pay
Check out my blog: http://ryantube.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

im on a mac and i can see lines running under the final balance as well as vertically to the left of the total. it could easily be a cut and paste job..

would not surprise me at all.

Bluebeetle(one) said...

Indeed that's hilarious: just someone you lied, cheating to make us jealous!

Then he has not a single idea how to make money with adsense.

I do prefer my way to honestly get a few clicks every week.
It makes me happy when I see some results in my work.
;o)

Have all a nice day!
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://bluebeetleone.blogspot.com/2007/12/la-france-est-elle-un-pays.html

Unknown said...

ok if it all ur earnings are true. Tell your website from which u earned the moneyu