The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Monday, February 26, 2007

$901,733.84 - On A Single Adsense Cheque

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter


This is it. This is the cheque that I told you can make you just drop dead. It's $901,733.84! And it's a real money! Well, that's in canadian dollar. In USD, that is about $796,000 or 427,000 poundsterling.

This is the case:

Markus Frind runs Plentyoffish.com.
Receives up to 500 million page views per month.
Make over $10,000 per day.
He runs the site from home.
The only employee that Markus has is his girlfriend.
The check represented two months of AdSense earnings.
Earn over $300,000 per month.

What do you think? What if YOU that hold this cheque? I think this is not about skill or even luck anymore. Infact, this is not about Adsense at all. This is about Nonsense! Is anybody can replicate this in the near future? Maybe. But still, it's not that easy.

And you, once again, what if it is YOU that get the cheque? What? What? What?! Hey you! I'm talking to you. Can you hear me? Hey you...! You...! Are you still breathing....?

7 comments:

moon_soul said...

Hi plz send me ur website to earn this big some of money

moon_soul said...

Hi plz i want to send me ur website to earn this big some of money

Joshua said...

If I could have this check, I will prepare myself for retirement after a few more months :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Still Gazing.http://yourebusiness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats all i can really say other than I would have died when I opened that envelope!

Anonymous said...

Here you can found tutorial and tips about google adsense "Make Money from Ads"
http://makemoneyfromads.blogspot.com/

eworks said...

Hello,
Wanna My both eye's dia will increase 1cm after such cheques in my name, visit http://earnguaranteedmoneyonline.blogspot.com