The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fauzan Husin - toppayinglist.blogspot.com

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter


Mr. Fauzan Husin from Kelantan, Malaysia, sent me his 2006 December Adsense cheque. And this is what he said in his mail:

"p/s: i bookmark your site..i really2 like it !!!"

Ok, thank you. I like this too.

And these are what others said to me today:

"hai too, your blog has forced my spirit to work more serious in order to get much profit. do you have an advice for me what I can do to reach my dream (financial freedom)?"
"Very interesting gallery, unique niche keep it up ...."
"nice cheques... i wonder if it could happen to me, too.. haha"
"That's a lot of cheques!"
"Hi there, Interesting website..."


That, is EXACTLY what my intention too. Just keep werking fella!

BTW, Now everybody's calling me Mr. Cheque.

Mr. Cheque

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the idea of getting REAL results and REAL performance - I hope this idea takes off for you and your site starts getting hit like a pingpong ball. It's a great idea for the sceptics to get an idea for whats "out" there and what we all can acheive.

Unknown said...

thanks Mr. Cheque for showing my cheque...

next month, i will submit the other cheque again..(",)

Anonymous said...

hai mine name is najeb n i would like to learn and know more about how to make the real and true money by using the blog..
N btw i would like to learn from all of you guys,i actually don't know how the blogs work ,can anybody teach me for people new like me...
sir_najeb@yahoo.com..
can also mail directly to my email

Anonymous said...

great blog fauzan....
I'm now a subscriber for your blog