The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Monday, February 26, 2007

$281,065.06 Adsense Cheque For Lazygeek10

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter


Ya...ya...ya... I see how lazy you are. Btw, I just remembered what I said. I think the "10" factor in his name is really counts. And now, I start to believe that "numerical factors" is really important. I think five or ten years from now, everybody's name has numbers on them.

4 comments:

Sherrykins said...

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing the photos of cheques, I'm looking forward to my first one. :)

moon_soul said...

Hi plz if u can send me ur website to earn this big some of money

Anonymous said...

indeed a great value! this guys needs millions of pageviews!

Anonymous said...

@moon_soul

Dude there is no site that will hand out this kind of money to you. This very large sum of money was made with absolute dedication and hard work.

If you are still interested in making money online, do this:
Step 1.Make a website
Step 2.Generate a decent amount of traffic
Step 3.Implement Google Adsense in your site[visit www.problogger.net for information about making money and blogging]
Step 4.Post your Checks on this site!!