The simplest way to activate "The Law of Attraction" on the Adsense,
is to put a simple link, backlink, or blogroll to this site,
right from your site over there. This is why.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

March 09 2007, Blog Update

Link -> Free PayPal Money Follow the money -> Twitter

Hi there, so what's going in here so far? The 5xmom wants her son's picture taken off from this blog. I just did it. It's ok. These are other sites linking to me. I just found out today:

1. Mari Bermain Dengan Kata Blog
2. Jeremy of Shoemoney One Great Adsense Earner
3. Real Cheques See What People Are Making
4. Cheques Gallery Proof of Making Money
5. Cheques Everywhere At Cheques Gallery
6. Cheques Gallery

And these are the responses on MyBlogLog:

"no cheque yet ;-) but maybe one day... cheers"
Blog Memes Belgium - this is a hot community out there.

"Fantastic Idea buddy I have got alot of cheques that I'll send to you soon.."
NewsFiX

"thanks for visit my blog , you have a great site"
budhie

"I like your idea. It's brilliant!"
brielevan

"Superb idea an concept, cheques! My best congratulations to you! This blog is a very very cool idea! Good work."
JonixKonios

"Nice one! It's been proven how people get their $$ by online. Cheers!"
suluationline

"Rock and or Roll"
Interslicer

And that's for now.

Mr. Cheque.

0 comments: